Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sponsor Intro: 138photos

Our new sponsor, 138photos, is a photographer and mother to two children from Canada.
Below are some of her gorgeous photos:
Hi everyone! My name is Miranda & my photographic style is uniquely my own. All of my photographs are original & taken by me (of course). They are memories from my travels around the world and places close to my heart. Enjoy seeing the world as I see it.
I am a wife and mother to 2 of the most adorable guys. I am a nurse by night and a photographer by day. I have always had a love for people and pictures so I have taken it to the next level! My favorite colour is yellow, chocolate is my weakness and I love spending time with my guys, listening to music, and laughing with family and good friends.
Thanks for sponsoring Only the Best of Etsy, Miranda! Be sure to check out her shop and give her some love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment