Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Art of Amy and FPWear!

More contributors...

Art of Amy sells prints & postcards of her beautiful artwork inspired by Alice in Wonderland. Whenever I look at Amy's paintings, they make me smile. My favorite, Golden Afternoon, is pictured below.

At FPWear, you can find project bags, bean bags, note cards, baby booties, pendants, tissue holders, and cute crocheted flower pins. The best thing is that they donate 10% of the profit to charity! Here's my favorite item from FPWear's shop- it's so cheerful!


I have added Art of Amy and FPWear to the contributor list!

If you are interested in buying a sampler box, sign up for our mailing list to find out when they will be listed on otboe.etsy.com. There is limited quantity available, so be sure to sign up!

Sign up by clicking here or use the form in our sidebar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment